- A journalist turns to politics: Umesh Pandey's Indian dream in Thailand
- Better late than never: Why artist Anita Dube's journey is far from over
- An activist who won't be labelled: Aruna Roy on speaking up for the poor
- Yashwant Sinha, BJP's rebel with a cause, on GST to top BJP leaders
- Chef Manish Mehrotra explains how he manages restaurants in 3 countries
- Lunch with BS: Omidyar's Roopa Kudva on staff involvement in corporate CSR
- Ritu Beri explains how India has forever undersold its brand of luxury
- IBM's Harriet Green tells how India became disruption centre of universe
- Her silent cause: Sumaira Abdulali's fight for a less noisy Mumbai
- What Murugappa Group's chief learned from the Tao of Leadership
Lunch with BS
February 22, 2019, Friday
His party may look doomed, but Pandey will eventually get back on that campaign bus
February 15, 2019, Friday
Anita Dube is the first female curator of the Kochi art biennale 2018 edition
February 09, 2019, Saturday
Roy tells Arundhuti Dasgupta how she has learnt to turn a deaf ear to the epithets hurled her way
January 25, 2019, Friday
Sinha talks about all that is wrong with GST, demonetisation and the current crop of BJP leaders
January 18, 2019, Friday
Mehrotra tells Rahul Jacob why he is excited about the rise of regional cuisines in India and explains how he manages restaurants ...
January 11, 2019, Friday
Kudva tells Anjuli Bhargava that mandatory CSR will work better if corporations engaged their employees more meaningfully with ...
January 04, 2019, Friday
Beri tells Veenu Sandhu how India has forever undersold its brand of luxury and why the government must get involved for the ...
December 28, 2018, Friday
IBM was one of the handful of global companies that had to leave the country in 1978. It re-entered in 1992 and hasn't looked
December 21, 2018, Friday
Sumaira Abdulali might be known for fighting what is on top of the list of Mumbai's problems
December 14, 2018, Friday
Murugappan speaks to T E Narasimhan & Gireesh Babu about how keeping things simple has worked in his favour
December 07, 2018, Friday
Oyo CEO Ritesh Agarwal tells Ajay Modi how he digs south Indian food and why he still stands behind the reception desk of OYO ...
December 01, 2018, Saturday
It was in June 1980 that Dinesh Keskar started working with Boeing - initially in flight control system design when Boeing was ...
November 24, 2018, Saturday
Tully says he now wants to be free of the trappings of city life and all the fake news episodes have perhaps strengthened his ...
November 16, 2018, Friday
Vazirani says the online platform won't make the traditional art exhibitions redundant. According to him, the two formats go ...
November 09, 2018, Friday
Godrej tells Viveat Susan Pinto and Niraj Bhatt that the group keeps ownership and management separate, and at the same entrusts ...
November 02, 2018, Friday
Surajeet Das Gupta asks him what is that magic mantra that made him the top player among India's consumer finance companies in ...
October 26, 2018, Friday
Sharma looks forward to the day when Panasonic will be able to establish its legacy in the country through 'long-term ...
October 20, 2018, Saturday
Elaborating on the challenges, Indu says, 'There are no glitches, but I would have been happier if our greenfield states (such as ...
October 12, 2018, Friday
Mahajan tells Anjuli Bhargava how most problems can be solved with an engineering mindset
October 05, 2018, Friday
A dose of out-of-the-box thinking has also helped Shroff cement his reputation and hold on to talent