- Cyclone to Covid: SEEDS co-founders explain how India can fight disasters
- Revive, thrive, go forward: How Nakul Anand sees hotels after Covid-19
- Banks to non-profit: How Luis Miranda made connecting with people his asset
- 'Toilet man of India': Journo-turned-civil servant wears this tag proudly
- Coffee with BS: Blackstone's Schwarzman on how to stay ahead of competition
- Tea with BS: Shubha Mudgal on how she found herself in the world of music
- Udaan co-founders on how their set up earned the fast-growing unicorn tag
- Genpact CEO Tyagarajan explains how he came to be known as 'Tiger'
- Tea with BS: Ashoka University's Gautam Menon on getting ready for Covid-19
- Mercedes India CEO on why luxury space is yet to take off in the country
Lunch with BS
May 22, 2020, Friday
Gupta and Sharma talk to Geetanjali Krishna about why India is always in the midst of some disaster or the other and how people ...
May 08, 2020, Friday
Over grilled chicken and greens, Anand talks to Pavan Lall about the changes taking place in the world of hospitality due to ...
May 01, 2020, Friday
Miranda tells Anjuli Bhargava how his life has been a series of happy accidents and unexpected connections
April 25, 2020, Saturday
Parameswaran Iyer talks to Ruchika Chitravanshi about why he decided to give up his journalism job to sit for the civil services ...
April 03, 2020, Friday
Stephen Schwarzman talks to Pavan Lall about lessons from India, how he catches up on lost sleep and his formula to stay ahead of ...
March 27, 2020, Friday
Mudgal talks to Anjuli Bhargava about how she found herself in the world of music and why artistes in the country must bear part ...
March 20, 2020, Friday
Sujeet Kumar, Vaibhav Gupta and Amod Malviya talk to Bibhu Ranjan Mishra about how Udaan took flight
March 13, 2020, Friday
Tyagarajan tells Nivedita Mookerji why the coronavirus outbreak is a wake-up call for people across the world
March 06, 2020, Friday
Menon explains to Rahul Jacob why viruses are "a given of humankind" and why wearing masks as protection is ineffective for most ...
February 28, 2020, Friday
Schwenk talks to Pavan Lall about learning from foreign markets, issues that hold back luxury products sales in India and the ...
February 21, 2020, Friday
Vineet Rai tells Anjuli Bhargava that a high risk appetite combined with a strong survival instinct is the recipe for success
February 14, 2020, Friday
Bedi has been very candid about battling what she now believes was undiagnosed and untreated depression in her thirties
February 07, 2020, Friday
Whether AI good or bad is like asking if fire or electricity are good or bad, according to Agrawal
January 31, 2020, Friday
Rathin Roy chats with Arup Roychoudhury about his life, his views on the slowdown and on economic policies in general
January 24, 2020, Friday
Bansal says there are many reasons why he picked up financial services as his next area of focus
January 17, 2020, Friday
Try meeting her once and you'll understand why she's the brand that she is
January 10, 2020, Friday
Winter talks to Ruchika Chitravanshi about how he composes shots in his mind before actually shooting them and why he took up an ...
January 03, 2020, Friday
Rebel Foods CEO and co-founder Jaydeep Barman is disrupting the 500-year-old restaurant industry, which he says hasn't changed at ...
December 27, 2019, Friday
Over lunch, Sarkar talks about critical differences between the pedagogies followed by older universities and Ashoka and what it ...
December 20, 2019, Friday
Over lunch with Arup Roychoudhury, Garg talks about his two years as finance secretary as the government went into an ...