Apple Inc unveiled its most important new iPhone for years to take on growing competition from Samsung Electronics, Google and a host of Chinese smartphone makers. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook showed off the iPhone X with an edge-to-edge screen during an event at the company’s new $5-billion headquarters in Cupertino, California, on Tuesday. Cook pronounced the name "ten," but it’s written as "X". The device, coming a decade after the original model, is Apple’s first major redesign since 2014 and represents a significant upgrade to the ...
- Flipkart Billion Capture+: A promising upstart among budget phones
- OnePlus 5T launched with 6-inch screen, face unlock feature from Rs 32,999
- Moto X4 is a water resistant phone with premium design; know features
- OnePlus 5T sets benchmark; 1.1 mn people subscribe for more info on Amazon
- OnePlus 5T launch today: Know all about specs, features & how to watch live
- Gionee M7 Power with 18:9 screen, 5000 mAh battery launched: Details here
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Y1 Lite go on sale at Amazon, Mi Store: Know prices, specs
- Gionee to launch M7 Power in India today
- Apple targets rear-facing 3-D sensor for 2019 iPhone
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella to iPad users: 'Get a real computer'
First Published: Wed, September 13 2017. 01:42 IST