Expert Views on Commodities
January 11, 2016, Monday
Currently, ahead of any anti-dumping action, research and inquiry on it take up to 18 months
December 07, 2015, Monday
Speculators say commodities are headed to touch bottom and, hence, it's time to take long positions
November 24, 2015, Tuesday
Interview with CEO (aluminium), Hindalco Industries
November 02, 2015, Monday
Malaysian ferroalloys factories getting ready for commissioning in close succession will have a competitive edge in world market
October 26, 2015, Monday
Earlier, the rough diamond cutting and polishing business had moved from Antwerp to Surat in Gujarat and a few other places, due ...
October 19, 2015, Monday
WSA says India is one of the few countries to remain a 'resilient' economy in the face of a 'global slowdown' because of its ...
September 28, 2015, Monday
Over the years, the environment for making steel in the UK has become adversarial, not the least because the cost of energy there ...
September 21, 2015, Monday
India started growing tea in the 1780s and the first consignment, grown in Assam, was sent to England in 1823 for public sale. ...
September 07, 2015, Monday
The onset of boom led the world's leading mining groups to be on a capital expenditure binge to dig out new mines
August 23, 2015, Sunday
Global demand for crude oil has risen rapidly, as the 50 per cent drop in prices starts to transfer some of the benefit to ...
August 10, 2015, Monday
Nalco is among the world's lowest cost producers of alumina
August 03, 2015, Monday
Local producers go slow in stepping up production at newly-commissioned smelters
July 26, 2015, Sunday
The consensus on gold right now appears to be 'sell' or 'strong sell'
July 13, 2015, Monday
India will need to build world-class infrastructure in its march to become a developed country
July 06, 2015, Monday
India aims to increase coal production to 1.5 billion tonnes by 2020
June 15, 2015, Monday
Chinese iron ore production this year is likely to fall below 200 mt from 240 mt in 2014
June 08, 2015, Monday
A Citigroup report says global ore demand is likely to contract by more than 60 mt during 2018-25
April 06, 2015, Monday
The automobile industry accounting for 7% of the country's GDP and providing direct and indirect employment to nearly 19 mn ...
March 16, 2015, Monday
The fallout of the strife between locals occupying tiny parcels of land in sparsely populated hamlets and investors is project ...
March 02, 2015, Monday
Freight rates staying for long in deficit of ship operating expenses for most vessel owners first claimed a victim of privately ...
|C P C L||152.50||5.17|
|Bliss GVS Pharma||124.40||-19.97|
|B H E L||105.05||-12.71|
|Cox & Kings||156.40||-11.76|
- Since 1984, 2 Indian soldiers have died every month in Siachen
- Poll promises kept in mind while presenting budgets: Laxmikant Parsekar
- ONGC dips nearly 6%, hits 52-week low level post Q3
- Indian sites prone to cyber-attacks by Pak during key events
- Industry body urges CBEC to follow Foreign Trade Policy
- AAP likely to contest Tamil Nadu Assembly election
- Govt should take measures to curb Chinese aluminium imports: Debnarayan Bhattacharya
- Lenders take over SVOGL, India's largest oilfield services provider, under SDR scheme
- Jet aims to dominate domestic skies
- Cognizant rings alarm bell for Indian IT services players
- Tech Mahindra in final stage of finalising payments bank management