December 22, 2014, Monday
The vertical is increasingly moving from the fringes to the centre of the management table at agencies
May 04, 2014, Sunday
A patch from Microsoft will solve the recent security flaw in Internet Explorer but here's a look at other browsers if you are ...
March 10, 2014, Monday
All of us encounter the auto-correct problem while sending or replying to a text - for those who really want to see what I mean ...
February 21, 2014, Friday
India's talent pipeline in information security-skills emerges at its weakest with just under a percentage of student population ...
January 19, 2014, Sunday
In the world of random video chat, some will do anything to impress
January 08, 2014, Wednesday
Demand for PCs has been affected by tablets, forcing Indian companies to stop making computers. But they may find solace in the ...
November 18, 2013, Monday
The Dark Web, as it is known, is everywhere and nowhere, and it's growing fast
June 19, 2013, Wednesday
Software industry body Nasscom expects the country's information technology (IT) services sector to grow 13-14 per cent in the ...
June 06, 2013, Thursday
Report says close to 25% of smartphone users in country prefer to shop on websites than use shopping apps
May 16, 2013, Thursday
Android's commands lead with a 75 percent market share in the first quarter, to 17.3 percent for Apple's iOS platform
April 12, 2013, Friday
Europe is now the second biggest market for domestic IT service providers after North America. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) ...
March 06, 2013, Wednesday
Make a motion like you're swatting away a fly you just changed channels on your television. Wave your hands about and you just ...
January 11, 2013, Friday
The $100-billion information technology services sector has, over the years, has been evaluated on parameters such as wage ...
January 01, 2013, Tuesday
Going by the change of events and recent developments, there are enough indications that 2013 will perhaps be a better year for ...
December 31, 2012, Monday
This was clearly the year of information technology (IT). We saw the launch of a dazzling array of devices. Tech users were on ...
December 25, 2012, Tuesday
The entry of Walmart and the lobbying it had done to enter India has become a point of debate but the technology sector, ...
December 24, 2012, Monday
Apart from his vision, what helped Ratan Tata pursue his global dreams was the phenomenal success of Tata Consultancy Services, ...
December 18, 2012, Tuesday
In the beginning of this month, Nasdaq-listed Cognizant, the rising star of information technology, gave a shocker.
December 16, 2012, Sunday
Much of the second phase of the e-commerce boom in India, if one can call it that, will be automatic, say experts. Of course, new ...
December 05, 2012, Wednesday
Wipro’s decision to separate its information technology (IT) and non-IT businesses is meant to give a clear focus on the ...
- Start-ups lean on temporary jobs to sail through tough times
- With IT's spread, cyber attacks also expanding: Report
- 2 mn using free Wi-Fi at railway stations in India: Sundar Pichai
- Government serious about curbing rising cyber crimes: Kiren Rijiju
- Smartphone shipments in India grew 15% in Q2
- Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Together: Building the Future. Know more Ad Support the Indian Olympic Team 2016. Click here
- Yahoo rolls out upgraded messenger app for Windows, Mac
- Govt to bring mobile coverage to over 55,600 villages in 5 yrs