Aurobindo Pharma’s December-quarter results were largely in line with the Street estimates, given that growth was driven by the antiretroviral segment and the US business. While its injectables portfolio was steady, sales in the US market, which accounts for over half of its turnover, were driven by the oral portfolio. The disappointment was on account of muted revenues of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), which were down 14 per cent over the year-ago quarter.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, February 12 2021. 16:17 IST