- Why PNB's stock may not regain Street's confidence anytime soon
- I-T dept releases Coffee Day's MindTree shares; attaches promoter's stake
- A380 axed: Airbus to stop making largest passenger jet, 3500 jobs on line
- India second only to UK in seeking user data in 2018, says Reditt
- Twitter to simplify conversations, bring profile preview feature
- Apollo Tyres upbeat on FY20 sales and investments; IL&FS overhang persists
- Competition for Ola, Uber? MoveInSync to foray into ride-hailing space
- Retail roundup: 7-Eleven may enter India, Kellog's eyes Haldiram's snacks
- Rising global concerns over security aren't impeding sales, for now: Huawei
- Jet Airways deal likely to be finalised by March; tweaks still being made
Bath & Body Works to expand footprint in India to 19 stores in 2019
The American personal care brand opened its first store in Mumbai on December 21, and plans to enter tier 2 cities and mini-metros going forward
Urvi Malvania |
Major Brands, the official licensee of American retailer Bath & Body Works in India plans to have 19 stores of the personal care brand in India by December 2019. Major Brands brought Bath & Body Works to India in June 2018 and has since then opened three stores in the Delhi-NCR region. It opened its first store at Palladium in Mumbai on December 21 as part of its expansion efforts.
“Our research has shown that consumers in the non-metro towns and cities also have an appetite for products that the brand has to offer,” says Tushar Ved, president, Major Brands.
First Published: Tue, December 25 2018. 13:51 IST