Steve McMillan, president and CEO of Teradata, took the helm of the company in June 2020, when the pandemic had gripped the world and uncertainty was rife. The company itself was in the midst of a restructuring. In an interview with Shivani Shinde, McMillan talks about the transformation Teradata went through to be more cloud-focused, the importance of data governance and the India market. Edited excerpts
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 29 2021. 06:03 IST