The Gland Pharma stock hit a record high on Tuesday after the company signed a deal to supply Covid-19 vaccines from its injectables facilities. The deal with the Russian Direct Investment Fund envisages the supply of 252 million doses of Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine. The company also indicated that this was the first of multiple partnerships being explored to leverage its manufacturing capacity and capabilities to support the global supply of Covid-19 vaccines.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, March 17 2021. 19:44 IST