French energy utility EDF, which has 1,350 Mwp (mega-watt peak) of new solar photovoltaic power plants, is now among the top 15 renewable energy project developers in India. Under its Cap 2030 strategy, the company aims to double its renewable power portfolio from 25 Gw in 2015 to 50 Gw net capacities in 2030.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, December 09 2020. 06:05 IST