After hitting the slower lane, IT hiring is expected to pick up in 2021 showing double-digit growth as global clients open up their purse strings to digitise their operations using new age technologies. According to staffing solutions provider TeamLease the demand for IT talents is expected to gain momentum in 2021 and see a growth of 10-12 per cent backed by positive demand environment.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, December 31 2020. 19:06 IST