Lenders to Reliance Communications (RCom) are planning to approach top Indian corporates and real estate developers, including Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries (RIL), to sell its 56-hectare property in Navi Mumbai where the bankrupt telco’s headquarters are also situated. They expect to fetch Rs 8,000 crore by selling it, sources said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, January 24 2023. 18:55 IST