The launch of Mahindra & Mahindra’s (M&M) first electric SUV – SUV-XUV400 -- on September 8, was received with enthusiasm. M&M enters the competition in the new e-SUV segment, which also features Tata Nexon EV (87 per cent market share in electric vehicle or EV in FY22), the Hyundai Kona and MG ZS. The XUV400 appears to have slightly more range than the Nexon. The price tag is expected to be Rs 18-20 lakhs, similar to the Nexon EV Max. Bookings are expected to open in January 2023 with deliveries from the end of that month.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, September 19 2022. 21:09 IST