Customers who buy products from e-commerce sites such as Amazon get to track the status of their orders online. Now, American fast food restaurant chain McDonald's has come up with a revamped McDelivery app, which too enables its customers to do the real-time tracking of the orders placed for burgers and other items on phone.
Also, using the app customers can customise their favorite burger by adding or removing ingredients in an intuitive way as per their preference, according to the company. The app has enhanced digital payment solutions and FeeCharge e-Wallet for easy cashless transactions. With the order history feature, customers can view their past orders and reorder with a simple click. They can also use the 'Refer-a-friend' feature to get complimentary burgers.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, February 10 2017. 18:34 IST