There’s a thin line between bravery and bravado, aggressive and rash. It is this line that many in the aviation sector argue low-fare airline SpiceJet and its co-founder Ajay Singh appear to be treading during the pandemic. There are some who admire the way Singh has reacted when his back has been against the wall but with the airline announcing its plans last week to start direct flights to London in the winter of 2020, the list of naysayers is growing.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, October 10 2020. 06:10 IST