- DATA STORY: India's active Covid cases down 73% from peak, now at 1.26% of global count
- Beyond Budget Headlines with AKB: Why bad banks are a bad, bad idea
- Firstsource Solutions jumps 16% to hit new high; stock zooms 48% in 4 days
- India gold discounts widen, Singapore demand up on festival buying
- Tata Motors gains 4% after UK, EU agree historic Brexit trade deal
- Asus ZenBook Flip S (UX371) laptop review: Solid alternative to Dell XPS 13
- Global shares edge up on news Donald Trump signs pandemic aid bill
Coronavirus LIVE: 'First vaccine administered in the US, says Donald Trump
Coronavirus live updates: At 1,883,365, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 901,410, Andhra Pradesh 875,531, Tamil Nadu 798,888, and Kerala 669,330
A health worker wearing protective gear collects swab samples during a campaign to detect Coronavirus spread, at Sadar Bazar market in Gurugram on Saturday.
Coronavirus update: India's coronavirus (Covid-19) caseload now stands at 9,897,200 and the death toll has mounted to 143,580. With 1,883,365 cases, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 901,410, Andhra Pradesh 875,531, Tamil Nadu 798,888, and Kerala 669,330. With 1,984 fresh cases, Delhi's Covid-19 tally has climbed to over 607,000.
A continuous trend of daily reductions has reduced India's share of global active coronavirus cases to 1.78 per cent (one in 55).
World coronavirus update: The global tally of coronavirus cases stands at 72,797,871. While 51,020,858 have recovered, 1,621,598 have died so far. The US, the worst-hit country, has 16,743,734 cases, and 306,459 have died from the disease there. It is followed by India, which has 9,884,716 cases, Brazil (6,901,990), Russia (2,681,256), France (2,376,852).
Stay tuned for the latest coronavirus-related news.