- Virus mutated in Jan/Feb, spread more rapidly: AIIMS chief on Covid surge
- My phone is being tapped, will order CID probe: Mamata Banerjee
- Nordic region, Bitcoin's green haven, is running out of surplus electricity
- Worldwide coronavirus death toll tops a staggering three million
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 18% YoY to Rs 8,186 crore
- Cyber agency cautions users against certain weaknesses detected in WhatsApp
Coronavirus LIVE: There is no shortage of vaccines, Centre assures states
Coronavirus live updates: Most affected states by total cases are Maharashtra (2,161,467), Kerala (1,061,341), Karnataka (951,600), Andhra Pradesh (889,974). Stay tuned for corona-related news
Coronavirus live updates: India's count of active cases has dropped to 168,358. On Monday, the country registered 12,286 fresh Covid-19 cases, taking its the caseload tally to 11,124,527. India continues to be second-most-affected globally, and ranks 13th among worst-hit nations by active cases. The five most affected states by total cases are Maharashtra (2,161,467), Kerala (1,061,341), Karnataka (951,600), Andhra Pradesh (889,974), and Tamil Nadu (852,016).
World coronavirus update: Coronavirus cases rise unabated across the globe with 114,986,725 infected by the deadly contagion. While 90,695,601 have recovered, 2,549,724 have died so far. The US remains the worst-hit country with 29,314,254, followed by India, Brazil, Russia and the United Kingdom. However, it terms of the total number of active cases, US tops the charts, followed by France, UK, Brazil and Belgium.