With around 75 per cent of its air cargo getting cleared in less than 48 hours, Delhi has emerged the fastest among metros, according to the time-tracking colour dashboard recently launched by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC). In Mumbai, about a fourth of the air cargo takes more than 72 hours to get cleared, and only 45 per cent gets done in less than 48 hours, the dashboard — blinking red, amber and green — has shown.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, November 12 2019. 22:20 IST