- Maharashtra Governor denied permission for state plane to visit Dehradun
- Govt doesn't maintain data about collection of call detail records: Dhotre
- 5,808 flights cancelled or delayed due to weather in Nov-Dec 2020: Govt
- Uttarakhand flood: CM Rawat okays relocation of over 50 families
- Air-bubble arrangement between India, Russia to kick in from tomorrow
- CAA to be implemented after Covid-19 vaccination, says Amit Shah
- Central police forces to play greater role in poll bound states: CEC Arora
- Mughal Gardens to open for public from Saturday, visitors must book online
- Left-Cong activists clash with police; 12-hr Bengal bandh called tomorrow
- CAA will be implemented after Covid-19 vaccination ends: Shah
LIVE: JP Nadda flags off BJP's 'Parivartan Yatra' in poll-bound Bengal
Latest News LIVE updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be on a day's visit to poll-bound Assam and West Bengal on February 7 to lay the foundation stone for several infrastructure projects
BJP National President J.P. Nadda chaired meeting on West Bengal Election with Central Ministers & Union Ministers from State at BJP HQ in New Delhi on Wednesday.
Latest News LIVE updates: BJP President J P Nadda will launch the 'Poribartan Yatra' from West Bengal's Nadia district on Saturday. "Five 'yatras' have been decided till now. The last one will go from Kakdwip to Kolkata," BJP Bengal chief Dilip Ghosh had said, adding that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be invited for the conclusion of the last Rath Yatra.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be on a day's visit to poll-bound Assam and West Bengal on February 7 to lay the foundation stone for several infrastructure projects.
After blocking Facebook in the name of public interest and state stability, the Myanmar Army further expanded its internet crackdown by ordering a block on Twitter and Instagram, days after seizing power in a coup. On Friday, the Myanmar Ministry of Transport and Communications ordered mobile networks and internet service providers in the country to block Twitter and Instagram, CNN reported citing Norwegian company Telenor, which offers mobile services in the country.
Follow Latest News LIVE updates Here