- UAE bans travel from India from Sunday as Covid cases rise: reports
- Indian Navy races to rescue oxygen-stressed Indonesian submarine crew
- India's per capita carbon footprint is 60% lower than global average: PM
- Australia to reduce flights from India, among other countries
- On Earth Day, artists from the world to read anthem penned by an Indian
- Maulana Wahiduddin will be remembered for his knowledge on spirituality: PM
- Top headlines: Covishield at Rs 400; Covid shaves off a 5th of ONGC capex
- Covid-ravaged Indian cinema's plot falters, will take years to pick up
- Maharashtra govt sets up committee to probe Nashik oxygen tragedy
- Court verdict likely tomorrow on WhatsApp, Facebook pleas against CCI order
LIVE: Modi targets 'Didi' with remote control jibe, 'no more' chants
In Kolkata rally address, PM wonders why Mamata is so busy protecting interests of her nephew
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Sunday launched a blistering attack on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, accusing her of "betraying and insulting" the people of the state who trusted she will bring about a change after the Left rule.
He also accused her of nepotism by choosing to play the limited role of "bua" (aunt) to her "bhatija" (nephew) instead of becoming "Didi" (elder sister) to the people.