- Red Fort violence: Deep Sidhu arrested again in connection with FIR by ASI
- SpiceJet to charge no fees for changes done at least 5 days prior to flight
- Red Fort violence: Court grants bail to actor-activist Deep Sidhu
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh expresses shock at mass shooting incident in US
- US FedEx shooting: Jaishankar assures all assistance to Sikh community
- Four Sikhs among eight killed in mass shooting at FedEx facility in US
- Petrol, diesel price unchanged for 2nd consecutive day as OMCs observe mood
- US, Japan pledge to strengthen Quad to build free, open Indo-Pacific region
- IAF to reorient for future challenges, prep roadmap for asset utilisation
- Shortcomings of multilateral system laid bare by pandemic, says Shringla
LIVE: Last date for PAN-Aadhaar linking extended to June 30, 2021
The government on Wednesday extended the deadline for linking PAN with biometric Aadhaar by three months till June 30. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The government on Wednesday extended the deadline for linking PAN with biometric Aadhaar by three months till June 30. The income tax department said it has received representations from taxpayers that the last date for intimating the Aadhaar number may further be extended in the wake of the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
State-run oil marketing companies (OMCs) will reduce the price of domestic LPG cylinder by Rs 10 per cylinder from April 1. Domestic LPG cylinder will cost Rs 809 per cylinder in Delhi, effective April 1. In a statement on Wednesday, OMC major Indian Oil Corporation said that prices of crude oil and petroleum products in the international market have been on a constant uptrend since November 2020.
Meanwhile, the government today approved a production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme for the food processing sector, entailing an outlay of Rs 10,900 crore. The Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved the scheme which will help create 2.5 lakh jobs, boost exports and ensure availability of a wider range of value-added products for consumers.
Earlier in the day, Pakistan lifted a nearly two-year old ban on Indian sugar and cotton imports, a step towards reviving suspended trade between the two nuclear-armed neighbours.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.