- Railway pointsman awarded for bravery after rescuing child's life
- Indo-Pacific vision premised on Asean centrality: EAM S Jaishankar
- UK, Hong Kong ban travel from India over new Covid-19 variant concerns
- Top headlines: HC orders lockdown in 5 UP cities; ACC Q4 net rises 74%
- Watch: Maharashtra pointsman saves life of boy who fell on railway tracks
- Jaishankar discusses bilateral ties, economic recovery with UAE counterpart
- One in two Indian adults fell prey to cybercrime in last 12 months: Report
- LIVE: PM to hold meetings with not more than 500 people in Bengal, says BJP
- IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria embarks on a 5-day visit to France
- Fire breaks out at Aircel Sanitizer Company in Maharashtra's Asangaon
LIVE: Our initiatives make Quad a force for global good, says PM Modi
Modi will also inaugurate the fourth Global Ayurveda Festival (GAF) via video conferencing today. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The first Quad summit of the leaders of the US, India, Australia and Japan on Friday will likely result in them announcing a historic agreement to expand the Covid-19 vaccine capacity and a key climate change initiative, according to senior officials involved in the major foreign policy initiative of the Biden administration.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Joe Biden, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and his Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga are attending the virtual summit, which is the first conclave of the top leaders of the Quadrilateral alliance.
The Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK) leader T.T.V. Dhinakaran said that the party will release its election manifesto for the April 6 Assembly elections at a public function. The alliance partner of AMMK, AIMIM leader and Member of Parliament, Asadudin Owaisi will take part in the function.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.