- Jalgaon accident: Modi approves Rs 2 lakh for kin of each deceased
- Minor earthquake of 3.5 magnitude strikes Bihar, no damage reported
- 2002 Godhra train coach fire: Key accused held after 19 yrs in Gujarat
- AIADMK, DMK, MNM invite applications from aspirants for Assembly polls
- Nominations for upcoming bypolls in Rajasthan can be filed online: Official
- Amit Shah reviews preparation for celebrating India's 75th Independence Day
- No early Assembly polls in Goa, says CM Sawant; rubbishes speculation
- Sugarcane rates stagnant amid inflation; UP owes farmers Rs 12k cr: Tikait
- 200 Indian origin persons occupy leadership positions in 15 nations
- Disha Ravi arrest: BJP says Oppn with 'anti-India' forces in attack on Modi
Latest News LIVE: Crude bombs, stones thrown at BJP rally in West Bengal
Several BJP workers were injured as crude bombs and stones were hurled. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Stones were pelted at BJP workers who were part of a rally in Kolkata | Photo: @ANI
Latest LIVE News: BJP workers on the way to attend party leader Suvendu Adhikari's rally in West Bengal's Purba Medinipur district were attacked with crude bombs and stones on Tuesday. The incident happened around 2.15 pm when the BJP workers were heading towards Heria to attend the rally.
India on Tuesday became the first team to beat Australia at The Gabba in over 32 years when they defeated the hosts by three wickets in the fourth and final Test and clinched the Border-Gavaskar Trophy 2-1. Chasing 328, India achieved the target in 97 overs with Rishabh Pant remaining unbeaten on 89. Shubman Gill and Cheteshwar Pujara also scored 91 and 56 runs respectively.
In another news, schools reopened for students of tenth and twelfth grades in Tamil Nadu from today. The Tamil Nadu Government has also allowed hostels and residential facilities for students to reopen from today.
Days after the US Capitol riots that was called against "rigged election" by President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump in her farewell speech urged the people to be "passionate in everything" but never resort to violence. Speaking for the last time as the US First Lady, Melania Trump in a video message said, "Be passionate in everything you do but always remember that violence is never the answer and will never be justified."
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.