- Latest News LIVE: Rains wreak havoc across India, red alert in Karnataka
- Top headlines: Q1 earnings shrink, telcos await SC verdict on AGR and more
- After MEA's remarks, India dismisses controversy over Buddha's birthplace
- Delhi to Mumbai, police scramble to save man's 'suicide on Facebook'
- Defence minister Rajnath singh to launch 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Saptah' today
- Covid-19: Mulayam Singh Yadav's health condition improving, says doctor
- Kozhikode plane crash: 14 passengers critical, says Malappuram collector
- Draft EIA notification 'dangerous', 'disaster'; protest against it: Rahul
- Niti Aayog working to champion cause of women entrepreneurship: Kant
- 102-year-old freedom fighter from Jammu gets President's honour
LIVE: US adds 4.8 million jobs in June as unemployment falls to 11.1%
Goa Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar said the coastal state would be opened for tourists starting July 2. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
(FILE PIC) Security Personals outside the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi after tension at India-Pakistan border on Wednesday | Photo-Dalip Kumar
The Shivraj Singh Chouhan-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government in Madhya Pradesh held the first cabinet meeting today in Bhopal after 28 Ministers were inducted into his cabinet. Chouhan took oath as chief minister for a record fourth term on March 23 this year, after Kamal Nath resigned from the post following rebellion by 22 MLAs of the Congress.
The Mumbai Police has imposed Section 144 in the city, prohibiting the presence or movement of one or more persons in public places or gathering of any sort anywhere, including religious places, subject to certain conditions. The order will remain in force till July 15.
Goa Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar on Wednesday announced that the coastal state would be opened for tourists starting today. The state has granted 250 hotels the permission to resume operations.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day