- 'Features that could make someone coronavirus super-spreader identified'
- Top headlines: Govt may up factory working hours, wind energy loses steam
- National telemedicine initiative eSanjeevani completes 8 lakh consultations
- Punjab railway logjam continues with state, railways reporting losses
- No coercive action against former ICICI chief Chanda Kochhar: ED to SC
- Petrol price up 17 paise, diesel up 22 paise after two-month hiatus
- Govt okays subsidised loans worth Rs 3,971 cr for micro-irrigation projects
- India catches only 2 of 72 fugitive economic offenders in 5 years: RTI
- Over 50,000 Ayushman Bharat Health Centres now operational across India
- Odisha govt plans admission in three new medical colleges next year
LIVE: Indian forces foiled Pakistan plot for terror attack, says PM Modi
Terrorists were planning a 'major attack' on the anniversary of the 26/11 terror attack. Stay tuned for latest news LIVE
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday held a review meeting with Union Home Minister Amit Shah, National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval, Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla and top intelligence establishment over the Nagrota encounter in which four terrorists were neutralised, government sources said. It was found that the terrorists were planning a "major attack" on the anniversary of the 26/11 terror attack.
A night curfew is being imposed in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat from today to control the spread of coronavirus. The curfew will be in force between 9 pm and 6 am from today and remain in operation till further orders.
Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company announced the launch of ‘Kotak ESG Opportunities Fund', which will focus on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors and the Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI). The new fund offering (NFO) opens for subscription today and closes on December 4..
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.