- Top headlines: Apple plans more production in India, PSB stake sale & more
- Ladakh standoff: DRDO weighs options to make indigenous light tanks
- India must not deny children advantages of knowing English: Ex-ISRO chief
- Tirhut canal breaches embankment in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district
- New software to be developed for photo electoral rolls for gurdwara polls
- UP Technical Education Minister Kamal Rani Varun cremated in Kanpur
- South Eastern Railway to regulate trains on total lockdown days in Bengal
- Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh's mortal remains brought to Delhi from Singapore
- Have requested PM to declare locust attack national disaster: CM Gehlot
- CISF personnel scheduled to take over Leh Airport security from August 4
LIVE: India celebrates openness; come, be a partner, Modi tells investors
LIVE updates: The virtual summit has seen a high-level presence from Indian and US government policymakers. Stay tuned for latest news of the day.
File Photo of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Latest news update: There has never been a better time to invest in India, PM Modi told investors while speaking at India Ideas Summit.
"During the peak of Covid-19, India has attracted $20 billion foreign investment between April and July. India has done historic reforms in agriculture sector recently. India invites you to invest in energy, defence, aviation, insurance and other sectors," he added.
The summit hosted by the US-India Business Council, marks the 45th anniversary of the formation of the council. The theme for this year’s India Ideas Summit is “Building a better future”.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day