- Govt hikes domestic airline capacity to 85%, tweaks price caps formula
- Indianisation of our legal system is need of the hour: CJI N V Ramana
- Shilpa Shetty puts out another cryptic post, talks about 'new endings'
- IAF signs deal with French Air Force to purchase phased out Mirage aircraft
- Centre reopening India for tourists, Goa can play big role: PM Modi
- Rajasthan schools to resume offline classes for classes 6-8 from Sept 20
- IT dept alleges Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 cr tax, violated FCRA
- Kerala FM seeks extension of GST compensation regime
- ED moves court against Anil Deshmukh for non-compliance of summonses
- RN Ravi sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu
LIVE: India celebrates openness; come, be a partner, Modi tells investors
LIVE updates: The virtual summit has seen a high-level presence from Indian and US government policymakers. Stay tuned for latest news of the day.
Latest news update: There has never been a better time to invest in India, PM Modi told investors while speaking at India Ideas Summit.
"During the peak of Covid-19, India has attracted $20 billion foreign investment between April and July. India has done historic reforms in agriculture sector recently. India invites you to invest in energy, defence, aviation, insurance and other sectors," he added.
The summit hosted by the US-India Business Council, marks the 45th anniversary of the formation of the council. The theme for this year’s India Ideas Summit is “Building a better future”.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day