- Pilot error caused AI plane mishap; DGCA officials visit Vijayawada airport
- GMR Aero Technic deploys new technology in form of 'inflatable hangar'
- DAC clears defence procurement worth Rs 13,700 cr for armed forces
- Patnaik announces development package for by-poll bound Pipili-Delanga area
- Pralhad Joshi slams Rahul, says he is trying to become "actor on tractor"
- Larger bench to decide if remand day to be included for grant of bail: SC
- Haryana farmers destroy crop in protest against Centre's new agri laws
- Fake invoicing: 12 arrested including a CA in a single day, 329 since Nov
- Farmers will gherao Parliament if govt doesn't repeal agri laws: Tikait
- Railway ministry to study expanding rail, ropeway network in U'khand: Goyal
LIVE: Give us 5 more years, will make Assam bullet-free, says Amit Shah
Tensions rose in May when New Delhi detected incursions by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah
Indian and Chinese military leaders on Sunday discussed for the ninth time disengaging along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh where thousands of troops have been in a faceoff since May 2020.
Lt General PGK Menon, commander of the Leh-based 14 Corps that oversees the Ladakh sector, will lead the Indian delegation to talks. Major General Liu Lin, commander of the South Xinjiang Military Region, will lead the Chinese side. The meeting will be held at the Border Personnel Meeting (BPM) point in Moldo on the Chinese side of the LAC near Chushul.
Tensions rose in May when New Delhi detected incursions by Chinese troops in Ladakh along with a massive deployment of Chinese military personnel. India quickly moved in its troops to counter further incursions.
Follow our updates on the meeting and other news.