- India recorded largest reductions in malaria cases between 2000-2019: WHO
- India sees largest drop in malaria cases in south-east Asia between 2000-19
- Agri laws: Protesting farm unions to decide on govt's offer to hold talks
- Assam to bring laws for transparency in marriage: Sarma on love jihad
- Voting underway in second phase of DDC polls in Jammu and Kashmir
- Polling set to begin for 11 UP Legislative Council seats, results on Dec 3
- Delhi Police files FIR over border clash between farmers, security forces
- Latest news LIVE update: Arnab Goswami's pre-arrest bail plea hearing today
- Farmers protest LIVE: Give justice to farmers, Rahul Gandhi tells Modi govt
- PM Modi says new farm laws empower, open markets; attacks Opposition
LIVE: Jaishankar, Pompeo discuss issues of mutual concern, interest
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
In a major setback to fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi, a UK court on Monday again rejected his bail plea. This is the seventh time that the UK court has rejected Nirav Modi's bail plea. Nirav Modi, who is wanted in India by Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud case and has been at London's Wandsworth Prison since his arrest in March 2019, will appear before a court next month, via video-link, for the second phase of his extradition trial.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with CEOs of leading global oil and gas companies today at an annual event organised by the NITI Aayog and the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. India will drive the global energy demand, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Monday as he showcased his government's recent reforms in the sector to global investors.
A meeting between visiting US Secretary of Defence Mark T Esper and India's Defence Minister Rajnath Singh was held on Monday to discuss various issues. The talks at the South Block are part of the third edition of the 2+2 ministerial dialogue between US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defence Mark T Esper and their Indian counterparts, Foreign Minister S Jaishankar and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
Former union minister Dilip Ray was on Monday sentenced to 3-year jail term by Delhi court in case related to irregularities in coal block allocation.
In another news, Air pollution levels rose in the national capital a day after firecrackers were burned on Dussehra, nearly doubling the concentration of pollutants in Delhi-NCR.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.