- Indian Navy's MiG-29K trainer crashes over Arabian Sea; one pilot missing
- Amid farmers' Delhi Chalo march, security increased at Haryana-Delhi border
- Top headlines: Modi to visit Serum Institute, farmers' protests, more
- Farmers' protest LIVE update: Will go to Delhi, no matter what, say farmers
- Protesting farmers stationed near Panipat, will leave for Delhi today
- Heavy rains lash Chittoor district after Cyclone Nivar makes landfall
- Delhi Police releases pictures of 20 accused in NE Delhi violence case
- Latest news LIVE: I've been illegally detained again, tweets Mehbooba Mufti
- Cyclone Nivar: LG Kiran Bedi thanks Centre for support to Puducherry
- Israel, India partners in quest for future with low carbon: Netanyahu
LIVE: India stands firm in Ladakh, will continue talks with China: Rajnath
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Rajnath Singh discussed regional security issues including Afghanistan and the issues of bilateral cooperation. (Source: Def Min
The Income Tax department has issued refunds worth over Rs 1.26 trillion to over 3.91 million taxpayers this fiscal so far. This include personal income tax (PIT) refunds amounting to Rs 34,532 crore and corporate tax refunds amounting to Rs 92,376 crore during this period.
Delhi University Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi was suspended on Wednesday on the orders of President Ram Nath Kovind who has also directed an inquiry against him over allegations of dereliction of duty, according to officials of the Ministry of Education (MoE).
In another news, the suspension of scheduled international passenger flights has been extended till November 30 amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation said on Wednesday.
Bihar recorded a 53.54 per cent polling in the first phase of assembly polls on Wednesday, according to a release by the Chief Electoral Officer Bihar.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.