- Farmers at Singhu, Tikri border refuse to head to Delhi protest site
- Farmers protest: Two lakh more set to reach Delhi in 40km-long cavalcade
- Punjab farmers to hold meeting on Saturday for next course of action
- Society needs to change perception towards vocational courses: Sisodia
- Cyclone Nivar: PM speaks with TN CM; kin of deceased to get Rs 2 lakh
- LIVE updates: Andhra Pradesh CM to conduct aerial survey of affected areas
- Farmers protest LIVE: Farmers to decide on next course of action today
- SC refuses reservation in Super Specialty Medical Courses for 2020-21
- 'Dilli Chalo': Punjab CM welcomes Centre's move to let farmers enter Delhi
- Faqir Chand Kohli: All you should know about the 'Father of Indian IT '
LIVE: India will soon emerge as agriculture export hub, says PM Modi
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said that India has shown remarkable resilience during the coronavirus pandemic, be it fighting the virus or ensuring economic stability.
Speaking at virtual Global Investor Roundtable, PM Modi said that through this year, as India bravely fought the global pandemic, the world saw India's national character. The world also saw India's true strengths. It has successfully brought out traits that Indians are known for: A sense of responsibility, a spirit of compassion, national unity, the spark of innovation. India has shown remarkable resilience in this pandemic, be it fighting the virus or ensuring economic stability."
The Supreme Court has deferred to November 18 the hearing on a batch of pleas relating to charging of interest on interest by banks on EMIs which were not paid by the borrowers who availed of the RBI loan moratorium scheme in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Maharashtra government has permitted theatres including single-screen, multiplex and drama halls to reopen from today, adding that they could function outside containment zones only.
In another news, Various farmers' outfits protested against the new farm laws of the Centre have announced a nationwide road blockade today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.