- PM Modi meets Maldives Foreign Min, says committed to democratic Maldives
- Offenders being punished within 6 months of their crime, claims Adityanath
- Chopper scam: Verdict reserved on ED's plea to cancel Ratul Puris bail
- Amit Shah pays tribute to victims on anniversary of Parliament attack
- Never going to apologise: Rahul Gandhi amid row over his rape remark
- BJP protests in Lok Sabha, demands apology over Rahul Gandhi's rape remark
- TMC MP Mahua Moitra calls Citizenship Amendment Bill inhumane, moves SC
- Three killed in police firing as CAB protests flare across the Northeast
- Citizenship Bill: Amid protests, govt says will try to allay concerns
- Disgruntled BJP leaders Eknath Khadse and Pankaja Munde target Fadnavis
Maharashtra LIVE: No chance of forming govt with BJP, says Sharad Pawar
Sena-Cong-NCP wants an immediate floor test to avoid "further horse trading". Catch all Maharashtra government formation LIVE updates here
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, Maharashtra governor Bhagat Singh Koshiyari and Maharashtra deputy CM Ajit Pawar
The government formation in Maharashtra has come under the Supreme Court's scrutiny with the Centre being asked to produce before the court on Monday morning the letters of the Governor inviting Devendra Fadnavis as well as the communication of the BJP leader staking his claim.
As the stunning political drama shifted to the apex court on Sunday, a day after Fadnavis returned as the chief minister, the Shiv Sena claimed that the Sena-NCP-Congress combine has a support of 165 MLAs and can comfortably prove its majority in the Assembly. The BJP also claimed that Fadnavis had the support of 170 MLAs. The majority mark in a House of 288 is 145.