- Chidambaram a changed man after 106 days of imprisonment: Congress leaders
- Don't have numbers to stall Citizenship Amendment Bill: Opposition parties
- Rahul calls FM 'incompetent', says not her job to tell India what she eats
- Govt yet to provide compensation to states for farmers' losses: Opposition
- NCP leaders who defected to BJP meet Sharad Pawar, eye homecoming
- Govt without a clue on economy, PM 'unusually' silent: Chidambaram
- PM Modi and Amit Shah live in their own imaginary world: Rahul Gandhi
- Week on, no portfolio allocation to ministers; BJP slams Maharashtra govt
- Javadekar hits out at Manmohan, says Rajiv Gandhi supported 1984 massacre
- HIGLIGHTS: Chidambaram speaks up, says govt clueless about fixing economy
Maharashtra LIVE: No chance of forming govt with BJP, says Sharad Pawar
Sena-Cong-NCP wants an immediate floor test to avoid "further horse trading". Catch all Maharashtra government formation LIVE updates here
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, Maharashtra governor Bhagat Singh Koshiyari and Maharashtra deputy CM Ajit Pawar
The government formation in Maharashtra has come under the Supreme Court's scrutiny with the Centre being asked to produce before the court on Monday morning the letters of the Governor inviting Devendra Fadnavis as well as the communication of the BJP leader staking his claim.
As the stunning political drama shifted to the apex court on Sunday, a day after Fadnavis returned as the chief minister, the Shiv Sena claimed that the Sena-NCP-Congress combine has a support of 165 MLAs and can comfortably prove its majority in the Assembly. The BJP also claimed that Fadnavis had the support of 170 MLAs. The majority mark in a House of 288 is 145.