- CWC member backs Shiv Sena's pitch for Rahul Gandhi & Pawar joining hands
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi to meet party MLAs from Punjab today in Delhi
- Committed to restoring J&K statehood, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rahul should join hands with Pawar to bring Oppn parties together: Sena
- EC can hold Bengal by-polls as Covid-19 situation is under control: Mamata
- PM Modi's all-party meet on J&K: No big expectations, say experts
- BJP got Rs 276.45 cr from electoral trusts in 2019-20, Cong Rs 58 cr: ADR
- Gupkar alliance leaders agree to attend PM Modi's all-party meeting
- Now, Rashtra Manch to invite leaders from the Congress to next meet
- Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt, says prices will come down during elections
Maharashtra LIVE: No chance of forming govt with BJP, says Sharad Pawar
Sena-Cong-NCP wants an immediate floor test to avoid "further horse trading". Catch all Maharashtra government formation LIVE updates here
The government formation in Maharashtra has come under the Supreme Court's scrutiny with the Centre being asked to produce before the court on Monday morning the letters of the Governor inviting Devendra Fadnavis as well as the communication of the BJP leader staking his claim.
As the stunning political drama shifted to the apex court on Sunday, a day after Fadnavis returned as the chief minister, the Shiv Sena claimed that the Sena-NCP-Congress combine has a support of 165 MLAs and can comfortably prove its majority in the Assembly. The BJP also claimed that Fadnavis had the support of 170 MLAs. The majority mark in a House of 288 is 145.