The first half of the Calendar Year 2021 (H1CY2021) recorded deal activity worth around $40.7 billion over 710 transactions, which included both private equity and strategic acquisitions. However, the deal value was down 14 per cent when compared with the same period of 2020, as per the PwC India report titled, "Deals in India: Mid-year review and outlook for 2021 – Resilience and Recovery."
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, August 04 2021. 15:59 IST