- Auctions can't get new mines running, no lease inked for greenfield assets
- FDI in coal mining requires better pricing, logistics and regulation
- In a first since 1998, NMDC and GJEPC to auction rough diamonds in Surat
- Govt considering another 'booster dose' to revive economy: Report
- Power, mining take UP's industrial output past India average in June
- India's healthcare system might struggle to keep pace by 2030, says report
- Over 6 crore EPFO subscribers to get 8.65% interest for 2018-19: Gangwar
- Why it may take a while before conversion of sugar into ethanol takes off
- Conversion of sugar into ethanol could take time to show results on ground
- World trade in commercial services continues to decline in Q2FY20: WTO
LIVE: Govt gives FPI relief, makes loans cheaper, revs up auto sector
FM Nirmala Sitharaman is expected to announce steps to revive India's economic growth. Catch all LIVE updates here
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is holding a press briefing, amid expectations that the government would announce steps to revive the country's economic growth.
India's GDP growth in January-March slid to a near five-year low of 5.8 per cent, and most analysts expect the data due later this month to show that growth in April-June faltered even further.
Domestic passenger vehicle sales, a key economic indicator, plunged an annual 31 per cent in July - the steepest recorded pace of decline in nearly two decades.