As the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to conduct the re-examination of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016 (Paper-I) from September 16 to October, the candidates are requested to visit the Commission’s official site for updates on the release of Admit Cards as soon as they are available. The Commission is going to announce the SSC Multitasking Staff Admit Card soon in the 1st Week of September for about 8,300 vacancies of multitasking staff. The Commission had received around seventy lakhs application forms for the exam. As per the latest updates announced by the Commission, the written examination will now be conducted through the online mode. A Computer Based Test will be conducted to shortlist the participants. Candidates who are selected will be called for Personal Interview.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!