Shares of Adani Transmission (Rs 1,238.10) and Adani Total Gas (Rs 1,174.25) were locked in an upper circuit of 5 per cent for the fourth straight trading day on the BSE. Furthermore, only buyers were seen on these counters. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.44 per cent at 55,797 points at 12:34 pm.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, August 24 2021. 13:03 IST