The global turmoil in the banking sector has made analysts cautious, who advise that investors stay away from stocks of this sector till the overall sentiment improves. The recent trouble for the bank
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Nifty Auto, Metal indices trading in thin range; here's how to play them
Chaman Lal, KRBL: Firm demand to keep rice shares steaming, say analysts
Positive trend ahead for Nifty IT, bearish on metal index: Ravi Nathani
Strong Q2 results drive earnings, target price upgrades for SBI, BoB
Why is it not a good time to buy a car?
OMCs in focus as crude oil hits 1-year low; BPCL, HPCL surge up to 5%
Nifty 50 index heads for technical correction amid global turmoil
Patanjali Foods down 5% after stock exchanges freeze promoter shareholding
Reliance market-cap falls below Rs 15 trillion; stock down 9% in six days
Samvardhana Motherson tanks 9% after 5% equity change hands via block deals
St Bk of India