Good Day and Tiger Biscuit-maker Britannia Industries is expected to report a strong set of numbers for January-March quarter of FY21 (Q4FY21) as consumer goods’ demand reaches pre-Covid levels. Analysts forecast a high, single-digit growth in sales volume along with up to 25 per cent YoY growth in net profit for the FMCG giant, which is slated to report its Q4 results on Tuesday, April 27.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!