There has been a spurt in the sale of herbal plants in Uttar Pradesh amid the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. A large number of nurseries in UP have been doing brisk business selling plants such as Tulsi (Basil), Brahmi (water hyssop), Ashwagandha (winter cherry), Giloy (heart-leaved moonseed) and Lemongrass. Orders for these plants are pouring daily from other parts of country as well as foreign countries.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!