Amid expectations of a strong performance by the information technology (IT) services sector in the fourth quarter of the financial year 2020-2021 (Q4FY21), analysts expect Wipro to post steady growth, driven by a ramp-up in deals and continued momentum in Consumer, Technology and Healthcare verticals. However, margins are likely to contract sequentially largely due to wage inflation.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, April 14 2021. 15:59 IST