Global equity markets are likely to remain volatile in the near-term as coronavirus epidemic fears persist, but this can be used to accumulate stocks at lower levels, argue leading market experts. The markets, they say, expect the Chinese economy to rebound strongly in the second quarter of calendar year 2020 (CY20), which in turn, will drive the global frontline indices higher.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, February 21 2020. 17:48 IST