Shares of state-owned oil marketing companies (OMCs) were in focus on Thursday, rallying up to 5 per cent on the BSE in an otherwise volatile market after crude oil prices fell over 6 per cent overnig
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
OMCs trade firm in a range-bound market; IOC, HPCL, BPCL surge up to 5%
Govt okays Rs 22,000 crore one-time grant for OMCs to battle losses
Analysts see pressure on RIL, OMC's profitability amid firm oil prices
BPCL, HPCL hit 52-week lows on concerns of large losses in Q2FY23
Hindustan Petroleum posts consolidated net loss of Rs 2,172 crore in Q2
Nifty 50 index heads for technical correction amid global turmoil
Patanjali Foods down 5% after stock exchanges freeze promoter shareholding
Reliance market-cap falls below Rs 15 trillion; stock down 9% in six days
Samvardhana Motherson tanks 9% after 5% equity change hands via block deals
MARKET LIVE: Sensex wipes off losses, up 200pts; Nifty50 above 17,000
B P C L