Shares of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries (RIL) plunged nearly six per cent — the most since November 2 — after analysts raised concerns over disclosure standards. The country’s most-valuable firm on Friday reported record quarterly profit for the quarter ended December 31, but didn’t disclose gross refining margins (GRM), a key metric to analyse its oil and petrochemicals vertical, which accounts for about 70 per cent of revenue.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, January 26 2021. 00:49 IST