At 08:45 AM, Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) traded 36 points, or 0.31 per cent lower at 11,861, indicating a tepid start for the Indian market on Tuesday.
Here's a list of stocks that may trade actively in today's session.
Wipro on Tuesday announced that it has won a five-year Application Management (AMS) and Services Integration & Management (SIAM) contract from Fortum, one of the leading clean-energy companies headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Stocks to watch: Infosys, Cyient, SBI, Cochin Shipyard, L&T Tech Services
Stocks to watch: L&T, HUL, Axis Bank, Bajaj Auto, IndiaMART, Polycab India
Stocks to watch: RIL, SBI, L&T, DLF, Bharti Airtel, RITES, HCL Tech, SRF
Stocks to watch: Titan Co, RIL, L&T, Vedanta, oil-linked stocks, financials
Stocks to watch: Titan, SBI, L&T, PVR, Hero MotoCorp, RITES, Inox Leisure
MARKET LIVE: Sensex trades flat in pre-open, Nifty below 11,900
Market Ahead, October 20: All you need to know before the opening bell
Outlook promising for steel makers on positive China data, rising demand
Margin gains, debt reduction boost Tata Communications' September qtr
Listed firms spent Rs 36,000 crore on R&D in 6 years, just 0.9% of revenues