Shares of Kohinoor Foods were locked in upper circuit for the 21 straight trading days, up 5 per cent at Rs 21.30 on the BSE on Tuesday’s trade. The stock of agricultural products company has zoomed 174 per cent from level of Rs 7.77 on April 6, 2022, after the stock exchanges revoked suspension of trading the security. The stock was last traded on May 3, 2021 and ended at Rs 7.55 on the BSE.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, May 10 2022. 13:36 IST