You are here: Home » News-IANS » Business-Economy
Business Standard

UP moves in to expedite work on Metro Rail expansion in Ghaziabad

IANS  |  Lucknow 

The government on Friday directed officials to ensure quick action on the detailed project report (DPR) prepared by the Rail Corporation (DMRC) for Metro from to and from to in Ghaziabad, an said.

As per the DPR prepared, in the 5.06 kilometer elevated corridor from to Mohan Nagar, there will be will be four metro stations - Prahladgiri, Sector-14 Vasundra, and The 5.11 km elevated corridor between (Noida Sector-62) to would have five stations - Vaibhav Khand, DPS Indirapuram, Shakti Khand, Vashundra Sector-5 and Sahibabad.

The construction work of the proposed DPR of metro corridor will be completed in a period of 5 years by March 2022, an said. Principal Secretary, Housing, said that the estimated construction cost of Metro Corridor from to would be Rs 2,162 crore and from (Noida Sector-62) to Sahibabad would be Rs 1,886 crore approximately.

He also said that proposal has been made to procure 20 per cent of the estimated fund from the and the remaining 80 per cent fund will be provided by the various departments of the

--IANS

md/vd

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Fri, May 25 2018. 23:46 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU