Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said here that the "quality of argument and judgement will improve with technology being used actively" in the courts.
The Prime Minister was speaking at an event held at the Patna High Court.
Read more from our special coverage on "NARENDRA MODI"
- Narendra Modi pitches for further quota reforms at IMF
- India dispelled myth that democracy, economic growth cant go along: Narendra Modi
- My agenda for economic reforms not yet finished: PM Modi
- 83 lakh people voluntarily gave up LPG subsidy: Pradhan
- Congress never gets blamed for anything: PM Modi in Rajya Sabha
Presently "we have something that we didn't have earlier -- the power of technology. Let's make the bar, bench and court tech savvy", Modi said.
"In the last 100 years this high court scaled new heights. I hope the best aspects are carried forward in the years to come," he told the gathering that included Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.