Discussions on Indian infrastructure are largely on how much the Centre and states are spending (or not spending!), renewables, construction of highways and the travails of discoms. Over time, many suggestions have been made through this INFRATALK column to get the country moving purposefully on the single largest growth vector — infrastructure development. Ten of the suggestions deserve prioritisation, and are presented below as a consolidated agenda for action.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, June 01 2021. 23:12 IST