As the number of people covered by insurance increases, so does the number of people who seem to be losing their policy documents. Many insurers are now taking steps to mitigate the problem. They have started labelling policy documents with cautionary notes - "Insurance policy - please store carefully" - in bold fonts, so that they are not dumped in some forsaken corner of the policyholder's house. While electronic policy transactions are allowed, most insurers still require a physical copy of the policy at the time of claim settlement.
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2022 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard