In 2019, the Indian equity market witnessed a narrow rally, led by the so-called HRITHIK stocks (HDFC, Reliance Industries, Infosys, TCS, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Kotak Mahindra Bank). At that time, the Nifty 50 Equal Weight Index underperformed the Nifty50.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, August 03 2021. 06:03 IST