Expense ratios of direct plans of several funds have increased in recent months. In the case of DSP Equity Fund, for instance, the expense ratio has risen from 58 basis points to 1.10 per cent. Other funds like Nippon India Multi-Cap Fund, Nippon India Focused Equity Fund and ICICI Prudential Pharma Healthcare and Diagnostic Fund have also seen increases of 44-57 basis points. Several other funds from fund houses like Franklin Templeton, Axis and SBI have seen smaller increases of 7-14 basis points.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, August 18 2020. 18:17 IST