- Kerala nurse tested positive for coronavirus: Serious matter, CM to Centre
- Communication gap behind DoT seeking Rs 3 trn from non-telco PSUs: Pradhan
- Top headlines: Malaysia's bid to placate India, RBI may hold rates and more
- If I was not a minister today, would be bidding for Air India: Piyush Goyal
- Delhi sees traffic jams as roads shut due to Republic Day dress rehearsal
- Pak spews venom, takes to hate speech like fish takes to water: India at UN
- CM is supreme: Haryana minister Anil Vij after losing charge of CID
- Case against Mohammed Azharuddin, 2 others for 'cheating' travel agent
- Saudi prince may have sent spyware via Whatsapp to hack Bezos' phone: Probe
- Best of BS Opinion: Governing unlisted firms, Budget 2020, and more
Anti-CAA protest: DMRC shuts gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations closed
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Thursday closed gates of seven more metro stations in view of protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act.
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters. Earlier in the morning, the DMRC had closed gates of seven metro stations, including Jamia Millia, Jama Masjid and Munirka
"Entry & exit gates of Patel Chowk, Lok Kalyan Marg, Udyog Bhawan, ITO, Pragati Maidan and Khan Market are closed. Trains will not be halting at these stations," the DMRC tweeted.
The gates of Central Secretariat were also closed but interchange facility was available for passengers.