- IT Minister claims Twitter denied access to his account for an hour today
- Ram temple land purchase a fit case for CBI, ED probe: Sanjay Raut
- Disproportionate assets case: ACB begins open inquiry against Sachin Waze
- India's first Indigenous Aircraft Carrier will be commissioned next year
- Thousands of Indian youth face deportation in US, seek White House's help
- ED raids ex-Maharashtra HM Anil Deshmukh's premises in Nagpur, Mumbai
- Rajnath Singh to review progress of Indigenous Aircraft Carrier today
- Petrol, diesel prices remain unchanged a day after setting new records
- ED records statement of DCP Raju Bhujbal in Anil Deshmukh corruption case
- Complaint registered in UK against Mehul Choksi's lawyer Michael Polak
Anti-CAA protest: DMRC shuts gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations closed
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Thursday closed gates of seven more metro stations in view of protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act.
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters. Earlier in the morning, the DMRC had closed gates of seven metro stations, including Jamia Millia, Jama Masjid and Munirka
"Entry & exit gates of Patel Chowk, Lok Kalyan Marg, Udyog Bhawan, ITO, Pragati Maidan and Khan Market are closed. Trains will not be halting at these stations," the DMRC tweeted.
The gates of Central Secretariat were also closed but interchange facility was available for passengers.