- TN-based educational group admits to having Rs 532 cr of undisclosed income
- Research to find vaccines for China coronavirus put on fast lane
- Brazilian Prez Bolsonaro arrives in India; to meet PM Modi on Saturday
- Coronavirus: IndiGo, Air India waives cancellation fee in flights to China
- SC may hear plea against imposition of National Security Act on Friday
- Delhi court extends ED custody of C C Thampi in Robert Vadra PMLA case
- Green wall of Bikaner: Professor plants trees to prevent desertification
- Delhi polls would be fought on basis of work, not caste or religion: CM
- UP govt to develop Sikh Circuit in UP; museum, research centre to come up
- Following duties to country will pave way for 'new India': PM to youngsters
Anti-CAA protest: DMRC shuts gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations closed
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Thursday closed gates of seven more metro stations in view of protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act.
Now, the entry and exit gates of 14 Delhi Metro stations are closed for commuters. Earlier in the morning, the DMRC had closed gates of seven metro stations, including Jamia Millia, Jama Masjid and Munirka
"Entry & exit gates of Patel Chowk, Lok Kalyan Marg, Udyog Bhawan, ITO, Pragati Maidan and Khan Market are closed. Trains will not be halting at these stations," the DMRC tweeted.
The gates of Central Secretariat were also closed but interchange facility was available for passengers.